Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lucid Dreams

Well, I decided to try my hand at erotic writing. Many advise against using your real name and true incidents in writing erotica, but somehow those cautions don't seem particularly relevant to Second Life where many of the more rigid social conventions really don't hold sway. However, since this blog has always basically been PG-13, I didn't want to publish here, so I created yet another blog. Initially I linked the new blog from this one, but a wise and knowing friend pointed out that, in spite of the content warning, it could still catch some ppl unawares. This led me to unlink it.

For any of you who are interested in my short erotic tale, it is here:

http://dreamaware.blogspot.com/

As for the blog title, "Lucid Dreams" (or dreams you know you're having)... I personally have never had any problem daydreaming. For those of you who do (that is, those of you who want to daydream more, but don't know how), my blog links a "how-to" site on lucid dreaming. This blog promises that its techniques will allow you to control your dreams and make your dreams what you want when you want. LOL.

No comments: